Pages

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Update log 22/02/14

Well, the couple of days have been radio silence on my part, but that's mainly because I haven't been doing things that exciting. I have been trying to import tiles to the game engine, and have been successful somewhat. I'll continue to work on implementing the tiles, and hopefully I can finish the basic tiles by tomorrow.

But before leaving, I decided to give a before and after image of Faylea Castle.

Before changing Tiles


After changing Tiles


And before anyone starts complaining, no I did not make the new Tiles myself (The first images tiles are mine though), yes this is taken from websites that give free resources to people like me who is still a beginner at pixel graphics,  and yes, I am going to include the  credit list right here.

Credits for tiles
  • Enterbrain
  • Mack
  • Celianna
  • Soruve
  • Zanyzora
  • Inquisitor
  • Davias (Rips from the game Suikoden 2)
  • Smithygcn (Rips from the game Tales of Destiny)


Before anyone asks, yes these tiles were meant for RPG maker VX, but I ported them over to Engine 001, the rpgmaker I am using.

And with that I am signing off. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment